Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello!

My name is Morgan Hagedorn and I teach third grade at Bush Elementary in London, KY. I received my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education in 2007 and subbed for almost three years before I got my job here at Bush. I am currently completing my third year as a teacher at this school. I plan to be done with my Masters classes by Christmas 2012. Along with this class this summer, I am also taking Research. I am newly married to my husband Chad and we have a 7 1/2 month old baby boy named Isaac who is definitely keeping us on our toes here lately!

When I am not completing school work or teaching, I spend all the time I can with my family. I also enjoy playing sports such as volleyball and tennis and enjoy lots of other physical activities. I plan to travel to the beach this summer and cannot wait for my little boy to get to experience the beach and ocean for the first time!

While attending Eastern Kentucky University, I had a children's literature class and loved it! I look forward to this class and getting the chance to read lots of books that hopefully I can use in my own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment